DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfqccn/renewable_energy_i)
has announced the addition of the “Renewable
Energy in the United States” report to their offering.
Renewable Energy in the United States industry profile provides top-line
qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size
(value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains
descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and
analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market
growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– The renewable energy market consists of the net consumption of
electricity generated via geothermal, solar, wind and hydroelectric
means, as well as through wood and waste combustion. Data are reported
as net consumption as opposed to gross consumption. Net consumption
excludes the energy consumed by the generating units. The volume of the
market is calculated as the volume of electricity consumed (in billions
of kilowatt hours, kWh), and the market value has been calculated
according to average annual electricity prices. Any currency conversions
used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant
2011 annual average exchange rates
– The US renewable energy market had total revenue of $51.1 billion in
2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% between
2007 and 2011.
– Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 10.2% between
2007-2011, to reach a total of 529.6 billion kWh in 2011.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size,
growth, and leading players in the renewable energy market in the United
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity
and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in the
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market
players’ global operations and financial performance
– Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within
the United States economy
– Includes figures and tables
Key Questions Answered
– What was the size of the United States renewable energy market by
value in 2011?
– What will be the size of the United States renewable energy market in
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United
States renewable energy market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfqccn/renewable_energy_i