DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2mppm/biomass_industry_i)
has announced the addition of the “Biomass
Industry in Germany” report to their offering.
Germany has been an ardent supporter of power generation through
renewable resources for a long time now. Germany has a combination of
biomass power-specific government subsidies, programs, and feed-in
tariffs, which encourage the biomass power market. In Germany, biomass
is used in solid, liquid and gaseous form for the generation of
electricity and production of heat as well as for manufacturing
biofuels. Germany offers immense biomass feedstock in terms of
agricultural byproducts, forestry sectors, and dedicated energy crops.
In this industry scenario the research analyzes the Biomass
Industry in Germany. The report contains the following:
– An introduction to what is biomass and the various conversion
processes for biomass to energy. Environmental impact of using biomass
is also analyzed.
– An analysis of the challenges facing the global power industry and why
the world needs biomass power. The authors analyze the global
electricity market through electricity net generation and installed
electricity capacity. Importance of renewable resources is analyzed
along with installed electricity from renewable sources. The use of
biomass for generating energy is looked at along with the likely fall in
prices of biomass power.
– Outlook for the global biomass industry including an outlook for the
global electricity market, outlook for the global renewables sector,
outlook for the global biomass power market, and an outlook for the
global biomass resource.
– Moving to the biomass power industry in Germany, the authors analyze
the industry profile, market statistics, biomass feedstock in the
country, biomass industry regulations, competition in the industry
including the major industry players, and an industry forecast.
– An analysis of the major players in the biomass industry in Germany is
included. Players are analyzed through a company overview, an analysis
of their businesses, and a SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Biomass
3. Challenges Facing the Global Power Industry & the Need for Biomass
4. Biomass Industry in Germany
5. Analysis of Major Players
7. Tables and Figures Included.
– Areva SA
– RWE AG
– Interargem GmbH
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2mppm/biomass_industry_i